Friday, July 30, 2010

July Jokes

For those of you who have been long time readers of my newsletters and blogs, you know that I include a few punny jokes at the end of each blog or newsletter.

While that has always been a trademark and branding point for my blogs and newsletters, a point that many of you have shared with me over the years, the fact that articles are now published all over the web I can no longer control where or what situations my articles are printed in. Since I don't know if jokes are always going to be appropraiate for the venue,or if the readers will understand why they are there, I'm no longer putting the jokes in my regular blog posts.

Since humor has always been a part of my newsletter and blog, and my blog description says the blog contains humor, I've decided to dedicate one post a month to just jokes. I'm not going to publicize it, however if you need a little laugh or need an ice breaker for a client or meeting, the jokes will be there for you to enjoy. Jokes are always clean enough to tell your mother.
I'll post this blog on the last day of the month.


Thanks for reading.

Here are the jokes:

Q: When is the vet busiest?
A: When it's raining cats and dogs.

Q: What happened when the dog ate his owner's watch?
A: He got a lot of ticks.

Q: What is a baseball dog?
A: One that catches flies, chases fowls, and dashes for home when he sees the catcher.

What's a sharks favorite game?

Swallow the leader

What kind of dog always runs a fever?

A hot dog

Two peanuts walk into a bar.

One was a salted.

A mushroom walks into the bar and says to the bartender "Could I get a beer please."
The bartender looks at him, shakes his head and says "No, we don't serve food here."

The mushroom says "Why not? I'm a Fungi!"

Ev

No comments: