Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lets Play...Name My Blog!

It's time to do some rebranding.
When I started this blog it was a continuation of the email newsletter I had been sending to HR clients. It was titled "A Heck of A Nice Guy" which is my personal tag line that I've used for years.

When I went into sales training the blog was refocused to speak to salespeople and sales managers and sales recruiters. I was advised that "A Heck of A Nice Guy" was bad because no CEO would hire a "nice guy" as a trainer because they wanted someone that would stand up to them and their sales staffs. The blog name was changed to "Ev's Sales Answers." The blog content was split 50-50 between articles about sales and articles about recruiting.

Now that I am back in the world of recruiting full time I need to modify the name to reflect that change. The audience is back to HR professionals, Recruiters, and salespeople that sell HR services or HR products.

What name do you think I should choose:

1. A Heck of A Nice Guy

2. Ev's Answers

3. Ev's Recruitment Answers

4. Ev's Job Search Answers

You can vote by going to the polls section of my LinkedIn profile:
http://polls.linkedin.com/p/107344/gmjam

OR

Leave a comment on this blog post.

Voting will close by the end of November 2010.

Thank you!

Ev

2 comments:

  1. Feel free to post your vote here if you don't have a LinkedIn account. Please limit your choices to those listed above. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The results are in:
    Ev's Recruitment Answers is the winner.
    Thanks to everyone who voted or gave me feedback!

    ReplyDelete