Friday, July 31, 2026

Katsu (7/4/2013-7/31/2026)

Katsu
Katsu Matsu
My buddy

A veterinarian friend I once had would always say..."everyone needs fur in their house."
Pets do make our lives better and it is hard when they are loved to not see them well.
Katsu (Japanese for "courage") crossed the rainbow bridge.
He was my buddy is the simple and best way to put it.
I've had many cats and they are all special.
On Sundays he looked forward to F1 race days because he knew he could sit in my lap for several hours as I watched the race. If there was an Indycar race on after the F1 race that was a bonus time for him cuddling, sleeping, and purring. 
All of the black cats I've had have had different nicknames starting with "El gato."
Katsu could always eat so he was "El Gato Hambre."
You'll be missed buddy.
Ev





first time in snow


his first vet visit at nine weeks



He liked to go under the blanket if he was sitting on your lap

A great lap cat


He loved to chase slot cars



Katsu is a big kitty! A great lap cat




yin and yang Chopsticks and Katsu

cats like to sit in boxes so we made an experiment if we made an outline of a box would the cat sit in it and he did...often






conquering Rapids International Raceway


Cuddling with his favorite soldier


him on last day


he would drink from cups



like most cats he loved bags and boxes





snuggling my boot




Just a silly pic with his sister


He had lots of cat stands but this old one that belonged to other cats we had was one of his favorites



love those green-yellow eyes




He loved to sit in this side of the sink




The last picture I took of Katsu


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.