Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December 2010 Newsletter

Greetings!

2010 is almost over. It has gone by so fast!
If you are seeing this newsletter for the first time, or don’t remember the last time you saw one, this is my monthly newsletter regarding an HR topic.
I sent them via email for almost 10 years before switching to a blog last year.
I’ve had so many people request that I bring back the email version, so I have. The newsletter comes out about the 15th of the month. Above my signature there is usually a short article and a couple of cute jokes (always clean enough to tell your mother!). If you like what you read, there are more articles on my blog:
http://everetsblog.blogspot.com


This month's newsletter delt with giving gifts to your employees to retain them into the new year. Since this was a previously published article I'm just posting the link here:http://everetsblog.blogspot.com/2009/11/gifts-for-employees.html
To read the jokes look at the blog entries on the 30th of each month.
Thank you for reading!
Ev"A Heck of A Nice Guy"

No comments: